Monday, November 3, 2008

The Questions..


yeah, so the picture has nothing to do with The Questions.. but oh well.. deal with it.. it's my blog!!

moving on.. more questions..

  1. How can you have HBO, HBO OnDemand, Showtime and Showtime OnDemand and not have CNN, ESPN, or MTV?
  2. How does that make sense? If you pay for premium cable, shouldn't "basic" cable stations be free? What kind of sham is this?
  3. Why do I feel the banking industry is a monopoly? Or are they playing monopoly or us? Or is it just that - monopoly?
  4. Why am I feeling like tomorrow is going to be like Christmas?
  5. How did DL Hughley get a show on CNN? Did anyone see that debut? If you did, did you bother to watch the 2nd show? I know I didn't - not a question, but i'm just sayin'..
  6. Why does the economy make everybody a born-again Jamaican? Aren't people looking for 2nd jobs? Aren't business owners looking to start another business that can make quick cash to pay for the first business?
  7. Was that last question just for me?
  8. Why does this NBA season seem even better than last season? Is it because I'm liking the way that my Bulls are looking?
  9. Why was Hov's "Kingdom Come" so slept on? Was it just too grown for a dumbed down audience? Dude had timeless beats and rhymes to match on it.. I mean, you really don't get a skip track until more than 1/2 way through the album.. Sorry, that wasn't a question.. i'm just sayin'..
  10. How do you allow yourself to get clowned to your face? (i'm talking to you Palin and McCain)
  11. Why am going to vote for Barack tomorrow? That was rhetorical..

No comments: