Thursday, May 29, 2008

Guess Who's Baaaaack..

yes sir.. welcome, welcome, welcome.. after a long hiatus, i'm back in a difference place.. long overdue and a lot of stuff to get outta my head.. my goal is to keep this updated weekly, and turn this into my blog home.. with vlogs (video blogs), my own brand of photojournalism, and anything else i can think of.. it's going to take some time and some effort from my creative friends for the look to be "me", but bear with me..

i currently have old blogs up here, with most of them being a series called Anatomy of a Gangster which is featured at TROUBL.org, but i'll also bring some of my old favorites in one place, as many of you were not able to see them.. this will be my place to rant about any and everything, but hopefully with an educated voice..

i kinda want this to be anonymous, but y'all already know it's me.. my words have nothing to do with my work or ideals of that company that i scream about all of the time.. that company does not necessarily stand by all of the words that i speak in this forum.. i mean, they could, technically, but don't not do business with them based on a highly opinionated blog..

other than that, i just hope y'all enjoy it.. agreeing and disagreeing with me.. don't be silent either.. leave comments.. comment with others.. that bashful stuff doesn't work over hear.. i don't like people that "dip and dap".. i have issues.. the Man is after me.. my phones are tapped.. i'm that Ghetto Boys video.. so, yeah, don't make me even crazier.. argue with me.. tell me i'm stupid and corny.. i can take it, cuz i can def' dish it.. trust..

what does that mean, exactly? trust.. why do we stay shortening sayings? we are too dang lazy.. we dropped a word.. me.. one syllable.. that was putting us over the top, huh? true.. true that.. out.. i'm out.. good? you good?? y'all mickey fickeys are too lazy for me.. but y'all catchy..

why does Usher seem like an old Chris Brown? isn't it messed up that when CB first came out, he was just a younger Usher? now, with Usher having been gone for a minute, marrying his stepmom and ish, he looks like he's trying to be CB.. and what is up with these marriages? can someone name a recent celebrity marriage that looked like it made sense? Jay and Be? i get it.. his swag got her.. but it still don't look right to me.. mariah looks like nick's mom.. kimora is dating a former slave.. janet is dating a troll.. ray j was wooing whitney.. what is going on..

ok, ok, i'm done.. just like this post, my blog is going to be all over the place.. ADD (hopefully) at its' finest..

out.

4 comments:

C3 said...

Long overdue... hit 'em in the head Q.!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Let the hating begin.

MALIA said...

Good morning Q. I guess I should be saying welcome back, but I'm a virgin to your blog so maybe you should be welcoming me instead. can a girl at least get dinner and a movie firt???? As I am new to the spot, give me a minute to take a look around and get a feel for the place......

Unknown said...

thank you to everyone.. it's just the beginning..